Tech Bangla 147

Always Support For Make Money Online, Affiliate marketing, You Tube seo, CPA Marketing, IT Solution

আপডেটস

Loading...

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Recent

aviso | рекламный сервис

Monday, September 5, 2022

Story: Senior sister's romantic torture - Tech Bangla 147

 Story: Senior sister's romantic torture



Episode: 1

Author: Shaon Ahmed Neel

I was lost in the morning and then my mother called me.

Mom: Is this blue?

Me: Um.

Mom: Don't get up, Dad.

I read.

Mom: I understand to bring the knife for you now

 will be

Me: Today the college is closed, let it disappear like a little peace.

Mom: Rimi is coming today.

Me: What are you saying, why is he coming?

Mom: from now on he will stay here.

And you will get admission in college.

Me: I will leave home.

Mom: Come on.

Me: Mom you can say that to me for another girl.

Mom: I can.

Me: Rimi sister will actually tease me a lot.

Mom: I was young and did not understand. Now that he has grown up, he won't be able to study in honors anymore.

Me: Hmm.

Ammu: Now eat fresh and go to the station to fetch him.

Me: I can't tell dad.

Mom: Your father has gone to office.

There is nothing to do now, I have to go get the gundi.

Then I got up and went to freshen up.

Gives the identity to be fresh.

(I am the only child of blue parents.

And the one whom mom talked about is named Rimi

My cousin sister and she is my senior Rimi Apu is studying Honors first year and I am inter second year.)

I am bored to come to his house.

He last met me four years ago. We all lived together at Nanu's house.

At that time I was studying in class nine and my sister was studying in class ten. He had a crush seeing me in blue panjabi.

My love life started from his reading. When he came, he used to kiss me.

 If I could not say anything, my mother would come to me and judge me, and she would play my drum.

For example, let's say a story.

I was in class nine then. At tiffin time, I was laughing and talking with a girl friend and Rimi Apu saw it again. Even though he didn't say anything then, he was on the road while going home.

Rimi: What do you talk to that girl so much?

Me: He is my friend.

Rimi: You don't need a girl friend.

If you want to talk, talk to me.

Me: I won't tell him anymore.

Rimi: Now tell me I love you 50 times

What will I do at 10 o'clock?

Me: Chi Chi Chi Apu, you are my sister, what do you say?

Rimi: Once again sister said there is news.

Me: I will tell you who you are.

Rimi: You don't see that pile of cousins ​​how much love and sister they get married.

Me: We don't love you.

Rimi says, "No, no."

Now say I love you and kiss.

Me: I can't.

Rimi: I can't see what I will tell big mom today when I go home?

 (Rimi sister calls my mom big mom)

Me: You can say whatever you want.

Saying this, Sister hurriedly went home before me. I also went back and forth.

Rimi: Great-grandmother and great-grandmother

Mom: What happened?

Rimi: Big mom is not your son

Mom: What did Badr do?

Rimi: Your son was hanging out with a girl without class and scolded me a lot because I told him to go to class (he told me to cry).

I wonder if it's over acting.

Mom: Kih and hangs out with the girls, skipping class.

Me: no mommy you are lying.

Mom: Don't worry, my daughter can never tell a lie.

What's more, Mom is angry.

This has tricked me in many ways.

Besides, we came to Dhaka for my father's business. In these four years, I never went to Nanu's house and Rimi did not even go to Aunty's house.

Listening to your stories is the end of my freshen up. After that I got ready and went to have breakfast. After breakfast, I went to the station by bike. I went to the station and saw Rimi Apu sitting on a bench.

Me: Sister

Sister looked at me as I called.

What Rimi Sister did when she saw me. I feel ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages