Tech Bangla 147

Always Support For Make Money Online, Affiliate marketing, You Tube seo, CPA Marketing, IT Solution

আপডেটস

Loading...

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Recent

aviso | рекламный сервис

Monday, September 5, 2022

Funny story to see the bride - Tech Bangla 147

 


Author: Fardin

I went to see the girl for marriage and the girl is quite beautiful!! 🙈

While seeing the girl, the brother-in-law said that you are talking about marriage, how about you two talk separately!😌

The girl and I went to an empty place on the words of my brother and then!!

I'm not saying hello

Girl~ I can't talk dumb!!

Me~ hahaha dumb talking again is he dumb or dumb you are very funny person.😁

What is your last name?

Girl~ My name is Jannati😮

What is your name!!

My name is Rashed.

I am talking about my marriage with you, do you have any problem in this marriage or not!🙄

Girl~ Hmm there are so many problems. 🙄🙄

Can you tell me what the problem is? 🙄🙄

Girl~ Actually I smoke cigarettes" I beat the person next to me while I sleep at night.. 🙄

After listening to the girl, I thought to myself that this matter is playing tricks on me, surely this girl has love somewhere else but I am also a weakling who came to see her and I lost 1000 taka, so I wisely said. 🙂

I~~ I don't really have a problem with it.

Girl~~Actually I eat all the time!!

I~~ he has no problem, it's good to eat.

Girl~~ My body is itching! 😂😂

I~~oh so no problem I will bring the medicine.😁

The girl~~I have been married once before!!😃😃

Me~~ohh so it can be married no problem. 😂😂😂

The girl~~my ex-boyfriend has 1 child!!😁

Me~~ No problem I agree with that too!!😂😂

The girl~~ Hey bro, why does she want to marry me after having so many problems..

I don't have a problem with him. 😂😂😂

The girl~~ is she crazy or did she hear that I am in love with a boy, it is true.

I come to the line bro ok I will not marry you for this you have to pay me 10000 rupees!! 😂😂😂

The girl is so much money.

I will tell you at your house if you don't pay.

The girl~~I agree with her.

Sala did not get married but I got 10 thousand taka and now I am going home with the money. 😁😁

 ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages